Miggo - Agua Stormproof Raincover Pro DSLR CameraMM40795
- Protection from rain, snow and dust, according to IPX3 standard.
- IPX3 rain-proof standard: Protection against spraying water - water spraying up to 60 degrees from vertical at 10 liters/min at a pressure of 80-100kN/m2, for 5 minutes.
- Underside opening for screw connection - allows connection to sling strap and tripod.
- Suitable for large DSLRs (Canon 5D mark III or similar) + with 24-70 f/2.8 lens and up to 70-200 f/2.8 lens.
- Also suitable for smaller cameras and lens.
- Full operation of the camera with one hand or two - even in the rain.
- Flexible transparent window made of non-yellowing TPU.
- Flexible rear tightening cord includes locking mechanism to adjust the opening of the cover to photographer‚¬„¢s wrist.
- Flexible tightening cord includes a front locking mechanism - to adjust to the lens‚¬„¢ diameter.
- Integral ‚¬œvisor‚¬� to keep water from the lens.
- Two locking buckles, for quick sealing of the cover.
- Easy operation even with gloves.
CLICK HERE for details, specs & description on manufacturer's site.