Kentmere - 400 35mm x 100' Bulk Black and White Negative FilmKM6012599
Kentmere 400 ASA is a flexible and high-speed black and white negative film offering a nominal sensitivity of ISO 400/27 °, making it suitable for use in available light and action photography, as well as general use. The film is characterized by a fine grain structure and good sharpness, as well as a broad tonal range and wide exposure latitude.
This item is one 100'-long roll of standard-perforation 35mm film designed for bulk loading applications.
- Panchromatic B&W Negative Film
- ISO 400/27 ° in Standard Process
- Fine Grain and Good Sharpness
- Broad Tonal and Contrast Range
- Versatile Exposure Latitude