ALTA BH-100 Head is constructed with state of the art materials and production processes, to guarantee an unwavering secure locking system, so that your gear stays in place in all angle positions.
- Never Waver €š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬Å¡¬Å¡¬Å¡¬Å¡¬Å¡¬Å¡¬Å¡¬Å¡¬Å¡ ¬Å¡ ¬Å¡ ¬Å¡ ¬Å¡ ¬Å‚¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬œ3 independent knobs (easy-to-grip main ball lock, ergonomic friction control & 360 ° panning knobs)
- Rapid - Intuitive positioning in a matter of seconds
- Robustness - Aircraft aluminum for lightweight and long-lasting performances
- Precise: 2 Bubble levels
- Smooth: Oxidization anodized surface
- High Workload Performance - 10kg (22 lbs) safety payload for multi-gear options
- Safe - "Arca-Swiss" quick release system compatible, and a built-in safety pin
- Ball Head Base - 55mm with dual 3/8 to ¼ reducer bushing
Click here for details, specs & description on manufacturers site.