Cactus Wireless Flash Transceiver V6CA130286
The Wireless Flash Transceiver V6 from Cactus will wirelessly trigger your Nikon, Canon, Pentax, Panasonic, Olympus, and 15 other models from 328 to 886' away, depending on conditions. In fact, many of the flashes that are not on the compatibility list (see features) can be used via the V6's Learning Mode. The V6's TTL Pass-Through technology allows you to mount both the V6 and your flash with its TTL connection intact while you remotely regulate power and trigger your slave flashes. In keeping with the V6's status as a transceiver, it has both a mounting foot and a hot shoe allowing it to be used on camera or as a slave with an untethered flash. The V6 runs on 2 AA batteries or optional USB or DC power sources.
Remote Power Control of Canon, Nikon, Panasonic, Olympus, and Pentax Flashes
Each flash model has its individual power level characteristics. Cactus has profiled more than 30 popular flash models across a wide range of brands so that the V6 can precisely control their output levels. With this unique feature, photographers can remotely control the flash power of various flash models, even of different brands.
Currently, more than 30 popular flash models from Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Metz, Nissin, etc. have been profiled and pre-installed on the V6. A firmware update also allows control of Panasonic and Olympus flashes. By selecting the pre-installed flash model on the Cactus V6 the photographer can remotely control the flash power output of the selected flash model wirelessly through the Cactus V6. If a flash model is not listed, the V6 may even learn its flash profile and then be able to control the power output of the flash. (See note on compatibility)
Remote Power and Zoom Control of Optional Cactus RF60 Wireless Flash
The V6 can directly control a Cactus RF60 set to Slave mode using RF60's built-in radio transceiver. Besides controlling power remotely in single and multiple groups, the V6 can also adjust the zoom level of the RF60 easily by pressing the adjustment wheel and swap control between power and zoom.
Absolute Power Control
V6 can benchmark the power output of flash models with different GN. In Absolute Power mode, EV numbers can be used to specify an absolute light intensity, independent of the maximum power output of a flash model
The V6 transceiver comes with a multi-system shoe that uses TTL Pass-Through technology to maintain a TTL connection with your camera with both the transceiver and your flash mounted on the camera.
- Full manipulation of power levels to 1/10, 1/3, 1/2 and 1EV steps
- Low Power mode fires the flash for extremely short lengths of time
- Built-in optical trigger enables pre-flash triggering
- Group control allows you to control up to four groups
- Relay mode triggers the camera shutter and flash in sync
- Delay timer is configurable from 1 millisecond to 10 seconds
- Mini-USB port for optional power supply and firmware updates
- Canon: 320EX, 430EX, 430EXII, 540EZ, 580EX, 580EXII, 600EX-RT
- Metz 36AF-5, 44AF-1, 50AF-1, 52AF-1, 58AF-1, 58AF-2
- Godox V860C, Cactus AF45C, AF50C, Phottix Strato
- Nissin Di866 Mark II, MG8000, Sigma EF-500 DG Super, Yongnuo YN568EX
- Nikon SB-24, SB-28, SB-600, SB-700, SB-800, SB-900, SB-910
- Cactus AF45N, AF50N. Metz 36AF-5, 44AF-1, 58AF-2
- Nissin Di700, Di866, Sigma EF-530 DG Super
The Cactus V6 can control the following models using its pre-programmed Pentax software:
- Pentax AF 360FGZ, AF 540FGZ
- Cactus AF45P, AF50P
- METZ 36AF-5, 44AF-1, 50AF-1, 58AF-2
We Also Recommend
Cactus - 60cm Softbox CB-60W (White w/grid)
Cactus 60cm Foldable Soft Box CB-60
Cactus CB-60S Foldable Soft Box Silver Reflector w/ Grid 60cm