Think Tank - Hydrophobia® Mirrorless 70-200 V3TTK6302
Designed specifically for Sony full-frame Mirrorless cameras with 70-200mm f/2.8 lens.
Hydrophobia rain covers are highest quality and most protective rain cover on the market. Constructed with durable 3-layer material and seam-sealed, your gear is extremely well protected from downpour or dusty conditions; separate eyepiece required
- 3-layer material for superior durability
- Seam-sealed for maximum protection in downpour or dusty conditions
- Eyepiece allows full access to viewfinder while protecting your camera (eyepiece required for proper use - sold separately)
- Oversize window to view your LCD and controls
- Ability to get your hands directly on the camera through two cinchable sleeves gives you easy access to all your camera functions
- Integrated waterproof shoulder strap (excluding 300-600) allows the camera to be worn on the shoulder while cover is attached. Can be replaced with your favorite strap if desired.
- Mountable to tripod or monopod
- Eyepiece flap folds into a visor or, when not in use, shields viewfinder from rain or dust
- DWR coating for an extra layer of protection
- An eyepiece pocket is built into the bottom of the Hydrophobia rain cover (eyepiece sold separately)
- Rainproof front element cover is included for additional protection
- Non-slip, adjustable strap attaches directly to the lens hood
- Camera strap can be secured inside the cover
- Carrying pouch included for transportation and storage
CLICK HERE for details, specs & description on manufacturers site.