Miggo - Agua Stormproof Backpack Large 85MM40740
When bad weather threatens, protect your camera gear with the black Agua Stormproof Backpack 85 from miggo. The pack has a top compartment for personal items and a lower gear compartment with dividers for storing a DSLR with an attached 24-70mm f/2.8 zoom, small standard lens, 70-200mm f/2.8 zoom, flash unit and related accessories. The gear may be accessed from either side of the pack and from the top. To accomplish the main mission of protecting gear, the pack has an IPX3 storm-proof rating, water-repellent zippers, thermo-forming reinforced bottom, and double-layered construction with tarpaulin, neoprene, Lycra, and polyester materials.
The backpack may be carried by the top handle or worn with the connecting shoulder straps and waist belt. Included with the pack is an S-shaped divider, additional divider, tripod strap, and a utility pouch for storing your memory cards, spare battery and cables. Rounding out the storage capabilities of the pack is an inner pocket for your lens cap and memory card. Photographers will appreciate the folding top flap that provides weather protection and quick access to gear.
- IPX3 rain-proof standard: Protected against spraying water - water spraying up to 60 degrees from vertical at 10L/minute at a pressure of 80-100 kN/m2 for 5 minutes
- Lower gear compartment features quick-access to gear from both sides
- Top-load compartment features built in organizer and 15.4" laptop slot
- Utility Pouch for memory cards, spare battery and cables
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Height- adjusted sternum strap
- Detachable waist strap
- Tripod holder
- Top-load compartment's buckles featuring a locking system
- Water-repellant zippers
- Thermo-forming reinforced bottom