Miggo - Agua Stormproof Torso Pack Pro DSLR CameraMM40764
When bad weather threatens, protect your camera gear in this black Agua Stormproof Torso Pack 65 Pro DSLR from miggo. The pack converts from a backpack to a sling bag. It has a spacious main compartment with two padded dividers for storing a select DSLR with an attached 24-70mm f/2.8 zoom, 70-200mm f/2.8 lens (not mounted), flash unit, and related accessories. To accomplish the main mission of protecting gear, the pack has an IPX3 stormproof rating, water-repellent zippers, a thermo-forming reinforced bottom, and double-layered construction made from tarpaulin, neoprene, Lycra, and polyester materials.
The shoulder strap is removable, adjustable, detachable, and can serve double-duty as a camera strap. It comes with a stabilizing strap, three additional strap connectors, and a utility pouch for storing your memory cards, spare battery, and cables. Storage capabilities of the pack include a rear, zippered pocket for personal items and an inner pocket for your lens cap and memory card. Photographers will appreciate the zippered top flap that provides weather protection and quick access to gear.
- Holds a select DSLR (such as Canon 5D mark III, Nikon D810) with an attached 24-70 f/2.8 lens
- Stormproof quick-draw Torso Pack for all day all-weather use
- IPX3 rainproof standard means it protects against water spraying up to 60 degrees from vertical at 10L/minute at a pressure of 80-100 kN/m2 for 5 minutes
- Quick-adjusting detachable padded strap can also be attached to your camera
- Fail-safe connecting buckles with locking system
- Utility pouch for memory cards, spare battery, and cables
- Detachable stabilizing diagonal strap
- Rear pocket with zipper for keeping personal items safe and dry
- Inner pocket for lens cover and memory card
- 2 adjustable padded dividers
- Water-repellant zippers with miggo-branded zipper pulls
- Thermo-forming reinforced bottom
- Double-layered construction