Paterson / Ilford Film Processing KitPTP574U
This co-branded ILFORD and Paterson starter kit contains everything* needed to process your first rolls of film. From a developer, stop bath, fixer and wetting agent to the perfect sized developing tank and measuring cylinders for processing two rolls of 35mm film at a time (or one 120 roll).
The technique to process your own film is simple and rewarding and made even easier thanks to ILFORD Simplicity chemicals which are pre-measured for speed and ease of use. While these chemicals can easily be used in most developing tanks the measurements were based on the Paterson 2-reel Universal Film Development Tank contained in this kit making it the ideal pairing.
The kit contains:
- 1 x Ilford Simplicity Chemistry Kit
- 1 x Ilford 35mm Cassette Opener
- 1 x Paterson 2 35mm reel tank with 2 reels
- 1 x Paterson thermometer
- 1 x Paterson Chemical Stirrer
- 3 x 600ml Paterson graduates
- 2 x sets of Paterson film drying clips
Click here for details, specs & description on manufacturers site.