Vanguard - Supreme 38F CaseVASUP38F
The Vanguard Supreme 38F Carrying Case (Black) is a virtually indestructible, engineered hard polypropylene case that is airtight and built to withstand the most extreme conditions. The O-ring sealed case is waterproof up to a depth of 16.5' (5.0m). It has a 3 piece foam set with a recessed area inside the case for the top foam and an automatic pressure equalization valve. There are thick, quick-release, easy-opening latches that lock in place and steel-reinforced lock holders for use with padlocks for added security. The case is carried by a cushioned handle or a removable, adjustable shoulder strap with pad and has anti-slip rubber feet.
This case can hold a laptop computer with a screen up to 15 inch.
- Virtually indestructible, engineered hard polypropylene
- Waterproof, airtight and built to withstand the most extreme conditions
- Three piece foam set
- Automatic pressure equalization valve
- O-ring sealed
- Thick, quick-release easy-opening latches that lock in place
- Steel-reinforced lock holders for use with padlocks for added security
- Anti-slip rubber feet
The foam set contains a top foam layer that protects the contents when opening the case, a layer of dense, customizable hexagon-shaped foam that can be pulled out for custom fitting and a convoluted foam layer in the lid.
- Holds a laptop computer with a screen up to 15"
- Recessed area inside the case for the top foam
- Waterproof up to a depth of 16.5' (5.0m)
- Temperature rating -40 to +203° F (-40 to +95° C)
- Material can support up to 265 lbs (120kg) of exterior weight (referring to the tensile material strength)
- Cushioned handle
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap with pad