EZ Sensor Cleaning Kit PLUS - VDust Plus + 5 Green 1.6x Vswabs + Sensor BrushV12274211
he EZ Sensor Cleaning Kit PLUS with VDust Plus, 5 Green 1.6x Vswabs and sensor Brush from Visible Dust contains a 1.15ml bottle of VDust Plus liquid cleaner, 5 green 1.6x MXD-100 Vswabs and one sensor brush. VDust Plus liquid is a multi-ingredient, iso-alcoholic solution that goes on streak-free, removes water and oil stains and evaporates fast.
The Green MXD-100 Vswabs V-shape design allows for ease of maneuverability within the camera chamber and corner to corner sensor cleaning. Its multi-fabric design provides best results for oil and smear removal and its soft texture is safe on coated sensors. The 1.6x MXD-100 Vswab is compatible with sensors up to 16mm. The sensor brush uses Super Charged Fibers (SCF) to draw the dust away from the sensor and onto the bristles.
- Kit contains 1.15 ml bottle of VDust Plus, 5 green 1.6x MXD-100 Vswabs and one sensor brush
- Removes water and oil stains
- Mild iso-alcoholic solution for non-specific stains on sensor
- Non streak formula and fast evaporation
- Provides moderate static barrier
- V-shape design allows for ease of maneuverability within the camera chamber
- V-shape design reaches the corners of sensors
- Multi-fabric design provides best results for oil and smear removal
- Multi-fabric texture is safe on coated sensors
- Super Charged Fibers (SCF) draws the dust away from the sensor and onto the bristles.
- The VisibleDust sensor cleaning solutions and swabs are calibrated to work together to produce optimal and safe results. Please do not use alternative solutions with this swab. A simple grain of quartz which is found in cheaper solutions is enough to produce an expensive scratch on the low pass filter. These solutions are manufactured to the highest standard of quality that is practiced in pharmaceutical industries.
- VisibleDust solutions are calibrated for normal evaporative rates:
To keep the swab moist at all time to reduce the risk of scratches
To increase the cleaning power, less swabbing is more economical
To reduce friction keep swab moist all times during swabbing
- The potential risk of fast evaporative solutions used as sensor cleaning are the following:
An increase in the risk of damage and stress to sensor coating by using a premature dry swab
A great reduction in cleaning power by shortening the contact time between contaminants and solution due to the increased evaporation rate of the solution
An increase in friction by using a premature drying swab results in static charge build-up that leads to an even greater dust accumulation on the sensor
- These cleaning liquids are intended to be placed on the swab first, so the concern for liquid seeping through the sensor is not valid or accurate. On the other hand, the disadvantages of a generic brand for fast evaporative liquid used for sensor cleaning may in fact cause damage to the sensor by requiring repeat swabbing and is not recommended.